Wednesday, March 4, 2009

what i want to be when i grow up

I want to be an artist. I want to draw out my story, tell my tail so silent like a mime no words needed just those whips of paint and pencil lines here and there.I want to show off the beauty of who I was and still am and still could be. I want to show the world I am better and prove that I can be better than what I am. The shading behind those lines showing what and where and the time. I want to prove I can do this, cause my parents think i cant. I want to show I can become this its all I have thought about since I was 6 I want to be this and to travel the world showing my art. I want to have a big house and to be happy is what I want the most.

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. There are a few errors, so I hope your fellow students find them. Otherwise, enjoy your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you misspelled artist, other than that go for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow your dream girl i know you can do great things with your art and with your life keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya being an artist is something that has to be from the heart, so follow your dream thats what am going to do, i want to be an artist but not using a stencil and a paper but with my own body. so good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a few spelling and grammar checks your blog could be awesome in the english department. As far as your dream, stick to it sounds like you know what you want and are ready to jump right out there and hit it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off I want to say you painted a wonderful picture and made me really feel that this is a passion of yours. However, "tail" goes on a dog and "tale" is a story ;) There are also just a couple grammar errors that if fixed could really help this post flow and come to life. Just be careful how you put words together ;) Great job and good luck! Don't settle for less than you deserve and your hard work will get you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I wish that was all i had to say by I am in english and I have to comment on your paragraph. So, when you get to "I want to prove i can do this for my parents think not." part it just doesn't make sense and was just a little hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is really cool. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete